Monday 25 August 2014

Gold Coast Wedding Photographer - David & Taneal Engagement Shoot

My self and my 10yr old twin boys are mad Gold Coast Titans supporter and members. When Taneal approached me regarding photographing their upcoming wedding I was so honored and was so excited.

David Mead from the Gold Coast Titans and his fiance Taneal are to be wed October 2014. Their engagement session was held in the Murwullimbah area just south of the NSW boarder. The session started with a gorgeous fun filled picnic for 2 before heading to a local open field to capture a stunning winter sunset. David and Taneal's images show the natural love they have for one another. It was a pleasure meeting them both and Im looking forward to their wedding day.

(Picnic styling my Amanda Williams)

Thanks for choosing atomicbutterfly photography to capture your memories to keep.

Rach xxx


























 

















2 comments :

  1. Tom Hall Photography

    Your wedding day is about you – not me. My job as a photographer is to retell your story, not mine.
    I strive to create the kind of atmosphere where people feel relaxed, happy and free to be themselves. I want for you to be completely at ease while knowing that if you ever need any assistance, I’m there for you – all day. This is why I stay for 12 hours.
    http://tomhallphotography.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photoshoot can’t get any better! It is fantastic and everything looks perfect to me. I am also getting married in one of the venues in Los Angeles by the end of this year and I would love to know more about the photographer. I simply loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Type your msg here