Wednesday 28 September 2016

Gold Coast Wedding Photographer | Brad + Ella


Celebrant: Hyde Richard
Hair: Kayla Toro (friend hairdresser)
Makeup: Angel Slater (friend makeup artist)
Honeymoon: Peppers Resort Airlie Beach
Favourite Wedding Day Moment: My favourite moment is hard to choose the whole day went so smoothly, but when I think back to our wedding day I picture Brad and his face as I read my vows and being able to say I Do to my best friend.
What did I value most about using Atomicbutterfly Photography? I valued how easily I could contact Rach, she was always there to hear any questions I had and listened to what type of photos I wanted. On the day there was so much happening and Rach was excellent and keeping the flow going and getting those amazing shots that Brad or I could never think of.
Advice for other bride-to-be: Be prepared early, you want your special day to be as relaxed as possible. Don’t stress on the little stuff, not everything will go to plan but in the end you’re still marrying the love of your life and that’s what really matters.


2nd shooter: Leah

Thanks for choosing atomicbutterfly photography to capture your memories to keep.


For more information on any of my sessions, please contact Gold Coast Photographer,  atomicbutterfly photography

Phone: 0431 576 830

Don’t forget to follow me on Facebook to stay up to date on everything that is happening at atomicbutterfly photography.

Rach xxx


































No comments :

Post a Comment

Type your msg here